So Here it is the Grand Revealing of this amazing, dazzling, sweet, not too sparkly cutest Mother's Day Gift EVER!!!!!
1. 5X7 Thin Canvases or white/colored construction drawing paper.
2. Various Colors of acrylic paints.
3. Heart stencil (I cut one from card stock)
4. Kiddos thumbprints
5. A poem for the back, which you can copy the one I wrote or make up your own.
6. Frames from the dollar store (optional).
1. Tape stencil onto the canvas/paper.
2. Use paint and have each child dot their thumbprints inside the heart shape.
3. It might look like this...PERFECT or not, but that is okay...it looks cute no matter what!
4. Take the stencil off and here is what you have!!!
5. Have the students, if they can, use a Sharpie of their choice and write Happy Mother's Day Across
the top and then the year. Write Love, at the bottom and then they can sign their name OR you can
write the top and love at the bottom. and have them select a sharpie and write their name.
This all depends on the OT needs of each child.
6. Put the canvases/papers in a frame and glue the poem above to the back of the frame!
And there you have it...the cutest Mother's Day Gift EVER!!
Happy Mother's Day...May this Mother's Day be the Best Ever!!!