Are you Wondering if Your Child is Ready for Kindergarten?


A question that many parents of almost kindergarten aged child ask is: How do I know if my child is ready for Kindergarten? Take a look at this Checklist and see if your little one is ready for the Kindergarten journey!

A question that many parents of almost kindergarten aged child ask is: How do I know if my child is ready for Kindergarten?  In fact my own daughter and her friends have asked me this question many times as their children approach the big 5.  It can be a tough call especially because today's Kindergarten is more like first grade was when my kiddos were in school.

As you know, Kindergarten in the year 2016 is definitely more work and less play even though some research has shown that it might be better to have less work and more play.  As a former primary teacher, I have created a checklist to encourage you to think about Kindergarten readiness and to ponder the ever present question:  Is my child ready for the Kindergarten Journey?  Check out my latest post and the full checklist on Educents Guidance .  Now you can start the decision making process and use this checklist to see is your child has the readiness skills in place to begin the Kindergarten Journey.


your photo name

No comments